Soooo Who's Going Where for the 4th?

Chevy2184

We will be at medina lake to watch the fireworks Saturday night in the boat... Ordered me some of these little jewels to keep the ol boat legal at night... 😎
5234f5d44ee788bfb6a3f643dfea5912.jpg
60c8a8ce8b80e304b19d3a9cd1abb397.jpg

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We are headed to the Lavaca, or the Navidad. I'm not really sure which one. think.gif

Disturbed

Headed to Matagorda.  Staying off the water and enjoying a beach house.  Maybe a little fishing.  Gotta prepare for the next fish fry.  :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Are the beaches open down there? Seems like they are closing a bunch of them right now. :smile21:

jdeaton

The beaches were closed for a Brain eating bacteria, but I showed them my A&P Licence and they let me through.  Disturbed shouldn't have any trouble getting past the CDC road block. :smile30:

Disturbed

DiamondJim said:
The beaches were closed for a Brain eating bacteria, but I showed them my A&P Licence and they let me through.  Disturbed shouldn't have any trouble getting past the CDC road block. :smile30:

:smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Yes it sure was. I could get spoiled to that real easy. jump.gif
Me too! Especially the part where you take the heat while the rest of us escape! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Devilman

Patchman said:
Me too! Especially the part where you take the heat while the rest of us escape! :evil: :evil: :evil:

har dee har har.... fukker... :smile24: :smile28: :smile16: