JETFEST 2016

WFO

Kenny has it right I think they put it on Fagbook but I don't go there ya'll come on down. jump.gif

73 Sanger Flat

Tawakoni  is the weekend of July 22 to 24th .. It is on THB on Facebook ..
You guys have fun over there .. I am not going ..

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
You guys get ready, Friday will be here before you know it! :smile17: Wish I had the weekend off! :smile25:

Devilman

Not sure about today, would've been nice though. Brent said him & Duane are leaving tomorrow around 7:30 in the a.m.

You still taking off around 8:30, which way ya'll headed down?

Disturbed

Devilman said:
Not sure about today, would've been nice though. Brent said him & Duane are leaving tomorrow around 7:30 in the a.m.

You still taking off around 8:30, which way ya'll headed down?

Planning on leaving 8:00 to 8:30. Columbus to Halletsville then to Victoria then to Beeville then to Skidmore then to Mathis. 

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
Planning on leaving 8:00 to 8:30. Columbus to Halletsville then to Victoria then to Beeville then to Skidmore then to Mathis.

That should put you passing thru Victoria around 9:45/10:00 or so correct? Wait, how many Wal-Mart stops?
idea_2.gif
:grin:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:

That should put you passing thru Victoria around 9:45/10:00 or so correct? Wait, how many Wal-Mart stops?
idea_2.gif
:grin:

You know me to well.  That is the unknown variable...  The "X" factor.  :smile20:  Great, now we're doing algebra on THB.  :smile17:

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
You know me to well.  That is the unknown variable...  The "X" factor.  :smile20:  Great, now we're doing algebra on THB.  :smile17:

lol, I hear ya. Still looks as if I'm going, haven't heard back from my dad yet. If nothing else, shoot me a text as you hit Victoria. Give me an idea of where to catch up with ya'll at & we can maybe motorvate on that way.

Disturbed

Devilman said:
Steve has been strangely silent, wonder what his deal is. Oh that's right he ain't goin...
hahadumass.gif

I'm planning on stopping in Skidmore at that DQ tomorrow before getting to Mathis.  :smile26: