Looking for the event schedule for 2016

J

Jet boat ron

Where do I find notifications on what's going on this year I'm in Central Louisiana I don't mind traveling to Texas or around would love to get together with other people that enjoy vintage Jet Boats I have a 1978 Taylor

Disturbed

First off, welcome to the boards!  clap.gif

There's a lot more chatter on the THB FB page these days.  You might pick up on some information regarding gathering over there.  I know there's a few already planned for this year.  Personally, I don't spend much time on the THB FB page.  There's really no way of keeping track of anything on FB so, I don't like that aspect of it.  You can check back here from time to time and look under the Events and Meets section and find out what's going on.

:smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the boat madness! Your in the right place. We post stuff up as we sort it out. Last year was tough with all the flooding, but hopefully this year will be better! :smile16:

CHARLIE F

The Taylor Jet boat club will be getting together on Lake De Gray in Ark. We will be getting there on May 27 and staying till June 5th.  Check the Taylor site for more information on activities.  We will have a private camp area as well as private beach. We have a great time and it is family oriented. Generally some of the Outlaws boat club will drop by as it is real close to them. Contact me for additional information...or details.

J

Jet boat ron

CHARLIE F said:
The Taylor Jet boat club will be getting together on Lake De Gray in Ark. We will be getting there on May 27 and staying till June 5th.  Check the Taylor site for more information on activities.  We will have a private camp area as well as private beach. We have a great time and it is family oriented. Generally some of the Outlaws boat club will drop by as it is real close to them. Contact me for additional information...or details.
I would love more information on this event how do I make reservations for a campground for a tent so on and so forth

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

J

Jet boat ron

Jet boat ron said:
CHARLIE F said:
I would love more information on this event how do I make reservations for a campground for a tent so on and so forth

And thank you for the welcome and thank you for the information everybody

Devilman

Welcome to THB. My stepdaughter lived in Louisiana for a little while, I always thought about dragging the boat along on one of our trips to see her, just never worked out.

J

Jet boat ron

Devilman said:
Welcome to THB. My stepdaughter lived in Louisiana for a little while, I always thought about dragging the boat along on one of our trips to see her, just never worked out.
The lights are beautiful if you don't mind muddy water

J

Jet boat ron

Jet boat ron said:
Devilman said:

The lakes are beautiful if you don't mind muddy water

J

Jet boat ron

Jet boat ron said:
Jet boat ron said:
Devilman said:

Tried to go check out the lake yesterday couldn't get there Highway 7 flooded just outside of Sparks

Devilman

Jet boat ron said:

Muddy water don't bother me much. When we go to Lake Texana it looks like chocolate milk more often than not. :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Jet boat ron said:

Muddy water don't bother me much. When we go to Lake Texana it looks like chocolate milk more often than not. :grin:
That's no lie!

J

Jet boat ron

Patchman said:
Devilman said:
Jet boat ron said:

That's no lie!
Has anybody heard any more about Lake DeGray in Arkansas from Memorial day weekend I know that the public park campgrounds is already booked full trying to find out more about the core of Engineers