Springtime get-together

Disturbed

FL350 said:
There is one. April 22-24.

LOL.  Yeah, I'll be there too!  jump.gif

I'm talking more along the lines of hanging out at the lake and drinking some beers in the evening and telling lies.  :smile17: :smile14:

Don

Our gang is in but without the Rogers she will be at Northwest Fiberglass in Conroe getting a complete makeover all new gelcoat, gauges and wiring :smile13:
I've got my eye on another boat supposed to pick it up this week 

Devilman

Springtime deal would be nice. Back at Somerville? Just need a date to start planning for.... or around... whatever, lol. :grin:

Speaking of get-togethers, with the somewhat recent river activity, wonder what the chances of an Altair deal would be. Thoughts? think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Altair was way too low the last time I was there! Maybe they have a little water now! :smile17:

Devilman

That's too bad... I likes me some Altair river runnin'.... maybe we'll luck out sometime this summer.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Disturbed and I need to figure out where some catfish are pretty quick! :smile26:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
Springtime deal would be nice. Back at Somerville? Just need a date to start planning for.... or around... whatever, lol. :grin:

Speaking of get-togethers, with the somewhat recent river activity, wonder what the chances of an Altair deal would be. Thoughts? think.gif

Should be pretty good this year.  LCRA is supposed to release water for irrigation again.  jump.gif

Disturbed

Patchman said:
I think Disturbed and I need to figure out where some catfish are pretty quick! :smile26:

What do you think that driver will do if we tell him we're going to go fishing and won't be available to work on the hydro until after Easter?  think.gif crazy.gif

Devilman

Cool, another deal there would be awesome. Guess it will take some recon beforehand though I imagine?

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Altair was way too low the last time I was there! Maybe they have a little water now! :smile17:

It's slightly elevated right now due to recent rains.  It should fluctuate pretty often now that spring is right around the corner.  More rain in the forecast next week.  :smile17:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
Cool, another deal there would be awesome. Guess it will take some recon beforehand though I imagine?

Not so much. It hasn't changed too much.  It's still shallow in places where its always been shallow.  The rocks haven't moved either.  LOL.  Couple of new snags that anybody with a prop in the water will need to avoid when the river comes up to normal summertime level. 

:smile30: