Plowmans 2015?

jimsplace

blazeracer said:
We gonna do another Plowmans this year? Last year was cool.

It was cool, however Plowmans is currently closed due to water damage.
It's supposed to reopen next spring.
Sorry.
    :smile18:

Dry Dock

Whitney
Closures remaining for Whitney Lake innclude:
Kimball Bend Park
Lofers Bend East Park
Plowman Creek Park
Steele Creek Park Walling Bend Park
:smile19:

jimsplace

Dry Dock said:
Whitney
Closures remaining for Whitney Lake innclude:
Kimball Bend Park
Lofers Bend East Park
Plowman Creek Park
Steele Creek Park Walling Bend Park
:smile19:

That sucks!

Dry Dock

I think McCowan and Cedron have reopened? looking into that this weekend.  Have friend who has annual camping trips to Cedron and they like the park.

Hoping Steele Creek will open this year too! EO and I discussed putting in at Lakeside Marina and going on down to the Steele Creek beach. about 1.5 mi.

73 Sanger Flat

Dry Dock said:
I think McCowan and Cedron have reopened? looking into that this weekend.  Have friend who has annual camping trips to Cedron and they like the park.

Hoping Steele Creek will open this year too! EO and I discussed putting in at Lakeside Marina and going on down to the Steele Creek beach. about 1.5 mi.
let me know when .. I have to get the boat back together and I will be ready for a trip then..
I talked to JJ about Cedron and his concern was it is in open water

Cedron and mcowan look terrible. Dry. No shade. Park is not taken careof. Vicki and I went to check them out. Very disappointed. Steele creek. Plowmans. Kimball bend, etc will not open till next year. That from the Corp people. Face to face. 

73 Sanger Flat

Nitro Neil said:
Cedron and mcowan look terrible. Dry. No shade. Park is not taken careof. Vicki and I went to check them out. Very disappointed. Steele creek. Plowmans. Kimball bend, etc will not open till next year. That from the Corp people. Face to face.
That sucks .. I was hoping one of them was a nice park  ..I sure miss plowman's Park .. Oh well , I guess we will have to wait until April  2016..

ChryslerJet

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Nitro Neil said:
That sucks .. I was hoping one of them was a nice park  ..I sure miss plowman's Park .. Oh well , I guess we will have to wait until April  2016..
Dang I was hoping for something this fall so I have an excuse to come up besides just picking up parts from JJ.