bay city aug 15th

turboed-tx-20

If anybody is interested their will be a few of us on the colorado river in bay city on the 15th.The floods this spring removed the silt and left some really nice sandbars.For anybody that doesn't know their is a ramp just off Hwy 35 where it crosses the Colorado river on the west side of town.We hang out about 5 miles up river.Everybody is wecome.Load in and go north.You too Roger.LOL

Disturbed

Man, I wish I could make.  We already have other plans.  I sure would like to run my boat again soon.  My next window will be 3 weeks. 

turboed-tx-20

Tim,maybe we will be out their again in  3 weeks,

David,sorry i missed jetfest but i had to work.

Sure hope you can make it.

TexasJet

Good turnout.

First pic is Mike of Central Texas Jets. Second pic is Black's anchor queen. He runs to the event, throws out the anchor and that's it till he leaves. Couldn't get him to make a pass for love or money.

TexasJet

There was about 15 boats there. We went up river about 8 miles to a nice sandy beach.

Later in the day a rain cloud came over us for about 20 minutes.

After the rain is got clear and very nice again. We got off the river around 8. We figured it was time to leave when Mike, James, Trey, Roger and I all ran out of beer. A few of us went to the local Dairy Queen for dinner because Turbo Mike said he wasn't feeding us. He needs a new name since he doesn't have turbos anymore.

Great day with good water, cold beer and good friends.

Disturbed

Wow!  A Kona sighting!  Thought he sold his boat and moved into the buried school bus wearing a tin foil hat.  think.gif think.gif think.gif

Disturbed

At this point, I'd just like to see my buddy Roger and know that he's ok.  Still don't know why he got so worked up.  I guess it has been too many years of drinking that 'Ford is Great' cool-aid.  He just ODed. 

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
At this point, I'd just like to see my buddy Roger and know that he's ok.  Still don't know why he got so worked up.  I guess it has been too many years of drinking that 'Ford is Great' cool-aid.  He just ODed.
I've been drinking the same stuff! I guess that means I'm next! :smile26:

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:

Na your OK cause you are working on a Chebby at the races.  :smile27:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Knotty said:
Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:

That would be correct!

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
Knotty said:
Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:

That would be correct!

Well actually I have not broke motor parts yet.  :smile20:

TexasJet

Roger is just fine. He's lost weight and looks healthy and trim. His boat is running fine also. We never got into why or whatever. We just enjoyed the day with no drama what so ever.

Disturbed

TexasJet said:
Roger is just fine. He's lost weight and looks healthy and trim. His boat is running fine also. We never got into why or whatever. We just enjoyed the day with no drama what so ever.

That's very good to hear.  I wish him nothing but the best.  :smile17:

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
TexasJet said:

That's very good to hear.  I wish him nothing but the best.  :smile17:

clap.gif