If you're interested in getting a cabin or a RV spot at 429 or sunset contact:

Www.429marinaandresort.com
Or. 903 356 2125

Www.sunsetresorttexas.com
Or 903 356 3783

NO Tent camping
NO ATV or side by sides

Electric golf carts are allowed

FYI: 429 marina campground and Sunset RV park are now owned by the same folks as the owners of Sunset bought 429 Marina and campground. They have made several changes in park to clean it up. Still working on making more.

For anyone that is staying at either park, when you book a cabin or RV site, you will get a GATE code so don't loose it or forget it.
Both parks have gates. During the day the gate is open, and at 10pm the gate will be locked. This doesn't mean you can't get out. It will automatically open to get out but you will have to have the code they give you to get back in or you'll call someone you know staying in park. But this is a good thing as it will keep local rift raft out and less worries at night.

(NO TENT CAMPING) in either park. If you prefer to tent camp best bet is check Tawakoni state park.

Shirts: H20-n-go are going to be doing the shirts once design get made up, Andrea Daniel Risinger will post about them.

The lake is up so we should be able to use the 429 marina boat ramp.  If not, Goodys Marina Tackle is going cut us some slack on launch fees. Just let them know you are with the regatta group. If we are able to use the 429 ramp, everyone must park their truck & trailer on the hill after launching their boat. If you aren't staying at either park and don't want to pay to launch,  you can use the free public ramp across the street from Sunset. If you are staying at 429 or sunset, your launch fee is included. If you are staying at a hotel or other parks beside these two, you won't get charged at 429 to use ramp if you have a performance boat. If you are with group pull up in a pontoon or ski boat they are going charge y'all &10.00.

Last but not least, drivers meeting will be on Sat at 10:30 am so please try to make the meeting. The Drivers meeting will be held at 429 where stage is located.

If have anyone has any further questions contact Jasson Lee (Wafobaby) or Bobby Chambers (Motorhead). We are looking forward to a great event this year. Also, if you're not a member on fagbook, contact Crusader (Cliff Shaw) on this site and he can get the information you might need.

Thank you

73 Sanger Flat

I missed all of last year in the performance boat , so maybe I will make up for it this year .. Hopefully they will consider it a Performance boat so i don't have to pay a launch fee , but who knows , it does run on 92 octane so it may not be fast enough now ..

Disturbed

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
I missed all of last year in the performance boat , so maybe I will make up for it this year .. Hopefully they will consider it a Performance boat so i don't have to pay a launch fee , but who knows , it does run on 92 octane so it may not be fast enough now ..

Coming from a guy that will probably have one of the fastest boats there.  crazy.gif

73 Sanger Flat

DISTURBED said:
Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:

Coming from a guy that will probably have one of the fastest boats there.  crazy.gif
.. I will be just happy to be on the water and play a little .. I don't really care how fast it is this year .. I just want to go motor boating ..

Crusader

farmo83 said:
I've never been to this lake, is it deep enough to run an I/O where everyone hangs out?

Yes sir, especially this year with the lake level up. There will be plenty of water for an I/O....

Crusader

Just received word from Jasson that all the cabins and sites are booked at 429 Marina however there are still sites and cabins available at Sunset resort (next door to 429 marina). 

Carnivalride

What's the deal here, dates listed as July 25-26 and a would have sworn I was told 7/31-8/2 last weekend at the outlaw race? Can anyone confirm the actual dates?

Thanks