HAVASU 2015

TexasJet

Sitting here at Kim's place drinking first cup of coffee. We are two hours behind you. It's 7:30 am to your 9:30 am. We want to be on the road at 9. We will stop for lunch at the Pirates Den. Pics to follow, naturally. I cannot believe all the stuff 4 women can take for a five day vacation.

Devilman

TexasJet said:
Sitting here at Kim's place drinking first cup of coffee. We are two hours behind you. It's 7:30 am to your 9:30 am. We want to be on the road at 9. We will stop for lunch at the Pirates Den. Pics to follow, naturally. I cannot believe all the stuff 4 women can take for a five day vacation.

haha are you kidding?  :grin:

I'd say have fun, but I doubt you need to be reminded of that. :smile16:

TexasJet

Haven't used hot tub. About 3 am the wind hit. 15 to 20. Girl's were freaking out the way the boat was moving. I slept fine. Today is the Street Party. 10 til 9 pm. Pics to follow.
Teenager's and phones.

TexasJet

25% of total.

4 women, two showers, 1.5 hrs later we are ready to go to the street party. Geezzzee!!!! Patience.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Boat, where are the boats? Word on the waiting for women! That's everyday with my wife! crazy.gif

oldbuck40

TexasJet said:
25% of total.

4 women, two showers, 1.5 hrs later we are ready to go to the street party. Geezzzee!!!! Patience.
them saying "We have to get ready" is a gross understatement!  :grin:

TexasJet

Boost power marine.

Another bad ass engine.

Attachments

• tmp_16471-04231514521007764573.jpg
    tmp_16471-04231514521007764573.jpg
    654.3 KB · Views: 70