2015 MIAMI BOAT SHOW

TexasJet

I thought I would start this thread a little early. I fly out Thursday with Joe (OWENS RACING ENGINES) Richard (ownes a 44 MTI with twin 1350's), his son who runs the construction business now that Richard is retired and my daughter's (Phoenix daughter) boyfriend.

I just got confirmation we have passes to a private party Saturday night at the Mansion on South Beach. It will run from 11:00 PM till 5:00 AM. It's put on by Powerboat Nation. When their web site went up I joined, cost $5 per year, and I am a charter member. I know BFD!

We are staying at the Surfcomber on Collins Ave. again.

Now that I know how to post pics from my phone to this site I expect to post alot.

This should be epic!!!  :smile28:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, we were talking about going, but it didn't pan out! Lucky! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

TexasJet

At Joe's shop. Higher resolution. Didn't work. Have to use 1280 X 960 max. When I get to Miami I will load the days photos to my laptop. I will take a few at higher res and see if I can post those few thru the laptop. Work is progress.

This is the photo I was trying to download. I had to load it on my home computer first. I can't load to the laptop because I haven't loaded the LG software yet. It neve ends with these toys.

This motor belongs to a board member. I can't remember who.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet! Man I wish I was headed there! Oh well, I'll be rich and infamous one day! :smile16:

ChryslerJet

TexasJet just create a photobucket account and upload them there from your phone.  will be a lot easier then when you are on your laptop you can copy the link from there to the forum.