June 21 Pappas on Conroe!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
On June 21 Caddilac Blues ( The House of Blues house band) will be at Pappas on the lake on Conroe. Show starts at 8:00 pm. Some of us heard them at the House of Blues a couple of months ago. They are classic rock and blues and worth the trip! :smile16:

I would love to but that's outlaw challenge poker run on clear lake! Gonna be a blast!!
Ps it should be calm because all the big boats from Conroe will be In Clear lake!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
It was great! Mama fell in love with a Fountain. Said I could have one if I could afford one! So now I guess I need to sell some of my treasures! think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
And so it starts! Got to sell dam near all my crap if that's what they cost. :smile18:

WFO

So does this mean that Patch is going to the dark side. Right side steer and one of those whirly things in the water.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
WFO said:
So does this mean that Patch is going to the dark side. Right side steer and one of those whirly things in the water.
I'm half way there with the fish slayer! It's center steer though. I'll always keep the Hawaiian to keep me grounded. The one she liked looked different than that though. think.gif

WFO

Patchman said:
WFO said:
I'm half way there with the fish slayer! It's center steer though. I'll always keep the Hawaiian to keep me grounded. The one she liked looked different than that though. think.gif

Ok I was thinking you where selling everything.

John

Patchman said:
WFO said:

david can fix you up with that no problem, he loves scraping and sanding 18 yr old boats

all kidding aside that would be a hell of a boat patch, id jump on it right away, and 18 to get into a fountain..... thats cheap.

Devilman

Last I heard Patch had a couple of those on hand at the yard. Hell he is set, he is already a Fountain owner. :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Mama aint givin me the permission to drop 18k. There's allot of other things I would have to do first, like a cruise to some tropical local with strong fruity drinks. Then there is the water fountain project she wants done( Yes a real water fountain) and the list goes on. So I will keep my eye open for the one that has been repoed and has a crap motor but good lower unit! :smile30: