HAVASU 2014

TexasJet

Well I'm off to Phoenix Tuesday morning 9:40.    jump.gif  Wednesday daughter and I drive to Havasu for Desert Storm.  :smile17:  Pics and accounts to follow.

TexasJet

Mike S said:
Nice I've always wanted to do the desert storm deal!

Pirates Cove in Needles, the channel and Copper Canyon. I plan on taking a LOT of pics. Maybe they will convince you to do it next year.  :smile30:

PASTIES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

TexasJet said:
Mike S said:
Nice I've always wanted to do the desert storm deal!

Pirates Cove in Needles, the channel and Copper Canyon. I plan on taking a LOT of pics. Maybe they will convince you to do it next year.  :smile30:

PASTIES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I'm gonna do it just a matter of lining everything up!! lol I'm looking forward to your pics!!  jump.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yes, the yearly Desert Storm Pics! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif :smile16:

TexasJet

Made it to Phoenix. 95 deg and no rain in over 100 days. First stop, liquor store for some supplies. Second stop lunch including two jumbo margartias. Third stop, nap!!!!

Knotty Girl

TexasJet said:
Made it to Phoenix. 95 deg and no rain in over 100 days. First stop, liquor store for some supplies. Second stop lunch including two jumbo margartias. Third stop, nap!!!!

Go check on my boat for me.  :smile16:

Knotty Girl

TexasJet said:
What? Where is it? I'm one exit up from the track. Why did you leave it here?

We left it at Firebird.  We plan on picking it up on the way to Havasu.  There were several teams that left theirs there.

TexasJet

Took a ride in a 44 MTI. 147mph, cruises at 120. My daughter, her daughter and her friend.

A random pic of some eye candy.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the pics Mr. Jeff! Sure looks nice out there! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif :smile16:

ChryslerJet

TexasJet said:
Took a ride in a 44 MTI. 147mph, cruises at 120. My daughter, her daughter and her friend.

There are an awful lot of guys in that eye candy pic.  Did you do that just for Patch?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
ChryslerJet said:
TexasJet said:

There are an awful lot of guys in that eye candy pic.  Did you do that just for Patch?
Caught me off guard! I see how it is! :smile30: :smile23:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:
TexasJet said:

Caught me off guard! I see how it is! :smile30: :smile23:
Couldn't help it, it was just too easy