opening of my jet boat shop.

mr rogers

To all my fellow THB members and everyone else out there i just wanted to announce the opening of my shop. this should be of interest to all jet boat guys. we are a small shop which includes my wife and myself. please give us a chance to earn your business. you can go to my website, to check us out. the address is www.centraltexasjets.com thanks in advance. Mike

Knotty Girl

mr rogers said:
To all my fellow THB members and everyone else out there i just wanted to announce the opening of my shop. this should be of interest to all jet boat guys. we are a small shop which includes my wife and myself. please give us a chance to earn your business. you can go to my website, to check us out. the address is www.centraltexasjets.com thanks in advance. Mike

Kool deal, as most of you that know Mike is a class act.  If you do not know him you need to and bring him some business you will not be disappointed.  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Devilman

Pretty awesome there Mike, congratulations. As was said, much luck & success to you guys! :smile17:

KONA77

well I'm not going to jack his thread,  to talk pros and cons,  he's a big boy,  I wish him the best of luck,  if I need something I know how to find him  :smile17:

John

just a suggestion for the website, it dosen't say where you are located. other than that nice website

TexasJet

He has done work on the Baja and I am very happy with the quality and price. He currently has the CP and is blueprinting the pump and intake. That's Mike all in the pump!  :smile27:

Devilman

veestyle said:
On the back of Ken sr's boat it says "pumps by mike", is this the same mike?

There is/was a man named Mike Ward (I believe was his last name) in the Houston area that had a shop called Mike's Pump & Speed. May have possibly been him?