JETFEST 2014, June 7, 8

duanehydro

Lake Corpus Christi, or for the old guys...Lake Mathis..... :smile30:
Event in the works...looks like possibly the last weekend in April......we know this is in conflict with another north event, but gives us southern boys another place to go...without traveling 10 hours...lol
The event that started THB>>>>>Jetfest!!!!

Input?

ChryslerJet

Don't make it the weekend of April 26th I won't be able to come and I want to go.

Either the weekend before or after would be good or another weekend.

duanehydro

still tossing it around, have to work around sdba, and everyones work schedules...lol
weekend after is mothers day

Knotty Girl

Now matter which day is selected someone will have a conflict. I hate it but it is fact.  Just pick it and those who can and want to will show. I know it would be great is there was a date everyone could come but just going to happen.  So that being said just make sure I can go.  :smile16:

Devilman

Knotty said:
Now matter which day is selected someone will have a conflict. I hate it but it is fact.  Just pick it and those who can and want to will show. I know it would be great is there was a date everyone could come but just going to happen.  So that being said just make sure I can go.  :smile16:

hahaha clap.gif

Devilman

Will be interested to know what they come up with. Doin it at Sunrise would be pretty sweet, lot more space to move around than at the marina.

Devilman

welcome at Sunrise, why would there be an issue...
idea_2.gif
I'll save the comments about the marina. :lipsrsealed: :cheesy: