OUTLAWS 3RD ANNUAL BIG CREEK ROUND UP

hobbs

Outlaws 3rd Annual Big Creek Round Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Date is set for April 24th-27th. We will have further details as time progresses. As most of yall know this is a first of the  SUMMER GET IT ON AND RUN WHAT YA BRUNG PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!! So lets mark it on your calenders and get your projects in line because what I'm hearing there are going to be a lot of boats SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with the ROOSTER TAILS A FLYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  bling.gif  So if your ready to enjoy some good fellowship and some fuel being burned than start getting some rest because its ONE HELL OF A PARTY!!!!!!!!!! :smile17:

hobbs

Big Creek is 2 weeks away and the lake is lookin good. Hope everyone is doing well and got there boats dialed in if not gonna be a perfect spot to see. Setting the course up 8oo ft. Good test and tune cove. jump.gif If anyone needs to contact me for any info my number is 903 278 4591

hobbs

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! About 10 or 15 of us were at Big Creek Sunday got it all cleaned up and ready to go. The 10 day shows the forecast looking good lets keep our fingers crossed I know we are do for some good weather. We got a hell of a party planned. Thursday night we will have the grills lit up and bring you a steak or whatever throw it on the grill. Friday night we are going to fry some catfish and have a little crawfish, Saturday the Fire Dept. is going to be down on the bank selling BBQ sandwiches and we will have a Band on the Hill playing a little music. Then our main feast we are going to have Pork Butts and Brisket. The lake is perfect shape its up a little and the bank is just right. I know everyone is chomping at the bits to burn some dam fuel and test their boats. We will have a perfect spot just for that. Let the good times role!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jump.gif

Trigger

Sounds like you guys have one hell of a party planned! If everything stays on track on the home front, I'll get to come party too. jump.gif Two solid weeks of drag boats and cold beer doesn't sound like a bad spring break to me!!! I may need to figure out how to work in a couple recovery days after though. Ugh crazy.gif

hobbs

Hell Yeah that's what I'm talking about. Trigger if you need any directions on how to get there or anything else just give me a shout I left my number on this site.