Event/Gathering Ideas

Devilman

Just taking a cue from what I saw posted by Henry & Roger in the Racing Schedule thread. Anybody has ideas for a gathering somewhere, post it here & can kick it around. Maybe we can get something figured out other than the same ol same ol as well. I know I'm not the only one that has expressed ideas of checking out some new water.

I have thought about Caddo Lake for example...

Thoughts?

Devilman

Thats another one. Been to Stillhouse once years ago, I have heard Belton is just as nice or nicer. I know they are not too far away from each other.

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Thats another one. Been to Stillhouse once years ago, I have heard Belton is just as nice or nicer. I know they are not too far away from each other.

You have to know Stillhouse, there is a bunch of stumps, Belton is a very nice lake.

Devilman

Knotty said:
You have to know Stillhouse, there is a bunch of stumps, Belton is a very nice lake.

We didn't get to explore the whole lake, but we were all over one side of the lake, by an island, was all clear over there. I got pics on here somewhere from when we were there. Only obstacle we saw was the TPW out messin around, can ask Texasjet about him, lol.

customtouch

This was discussed last year somewhere. I used to ski a lot on Stillhouse but I haven't been there in years. I think Belton would be a good option mainly because Gary "stickman07" lives on the lake on would have good inside info on the best places to run. Hey, maybe we can all just stay at his house!! LOL!!! :grin: 

Devilman

KONA said:
hummmmm...  guess no one will be interested in the BC Rally this year  think.gif :smile29:

You gonna have to explain yourself on this one Debbie. :cheesy: