Winternationals 2014

blazeracer

Anybody got a hard date on the Winternats so we can make plans? Got a few North folks gonna make the trip. I'm bringing my boat too.

Knotty Girl

Come on down everyone is welcome.  I will say this do not under estimate those San Jac whackers they run 90 + in the 1/8 mile.

Crusader

blazeracer said:
Anybody got a hard date on the Winternats so we can make plans? Got a few North folks gonna make the trip. I'm bringing my boat too.

Me too! We wanna go.... need info now so we can plan. Who
s in charge of this event?

Knotty Girl

Crusader said:
blazeracer said:

Me too! We wanna go.... need info now so we can plan. Who
s in charge of this event?

Byu boyz

blazeracer

Need to know for sure cause we're making a reservation with a time share. Is there a point of contact with the Byu Boyz? I think they post on Scream and Fly too, looking there.

Crusader

As the date is nailed down and the event becomes more organized....will you guys post up exact locations and area hotel information please?

sturat

blazeracer said:
Need to know for sure cause we're making a reservation with a time share. Is there a point of contact with the Byu Boyz? I think they post on Scream and Fly too, looking there.
You can go to their website and look for dates.. They usually announce the date the week after turkey day.

sturat

I just logged into their site and they will annonce the date the weekend after turkey day, but they are saying most likely going to be the third weekend in Jan. Looks like they may move it a bit south down the river. Looks and sounds like a nice place to have it. It will be a one stop shop, can bring campers motor homes, place has three boat ramps ets. Brand new park going up on the river.

Knotty Girl

Banana Bend is a good place to have it but the guy that owns it is hard to work with.  Does not matter where they have it I will be there watching.

WFO

Knotty said:
Banana Bend is a good place to have it but the guy that owns it is hard to work with.  Does not matter where they have it I will be there watching.

Watching?  You will not participate? I know you have a 90+ boat. LOL jump.gif

Knotty Girl

WFO said:
Knotty said:

I will just spectate. I will not pull the hydro out unless there is a safety crew, plus this is too short of space for it.  I made that mistake once and that was enough.  :smile20:  Unless someone want to run the Checkmate or fish'n boat.  :smile16:

ChryslerJet

Knotty said:
WFO said:
Knotty said:

I will just spectate. I will not pull the hydro out unless there is a safety crew, plus this is too short of space for it.  I made that mistake once and that was enough.  :smile20:  Unless someone want to run the Checkmate or fish'n boat.  :smile16:
Run the checkmate I am sure Mike S and Scarab would run ya

ChryslerJet said:
Knotty said:
WFO said:
Knotty said:

With the new updates I think I'm ready this time!

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
ChryslerJet said:
Knotty said:
WFO said:
Knotty said:

I know you, if you did any updates I am done for.  think.gif

Knotty said:
Mike S said:
ChryslerJet said:
Knotty said:
WFO said:
Knotty said:

I know you, if you did any updates I am done for.  think.gif

Na... It's all bark and no bite I ended up leaving the motor alone, just drive it but what the said would help was the new transom and the drive coupler being tighter now so i should pick up a few mph but not sure I still haven't had it out!! Lol :grin:

Oh and I still need to prop it I'm only running a 21 needs a 23, or a 24 four blade

And Jim if you put the blower motor in it I want no part! Haha...  :grin:

jdeaton

Aw, Mike I was just going to run you with original 460 Ford. Hey racing, racing!  Besides you might red light, or miss a gear, or (ready for it?)  HIT A TREE!!

The Blower motor is probably going in a car.