Toys for Tots toy drive Boat & Car show 2013

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Bring a new unwrapped toy (or toys) and come hang out with us at Gas Monkey Bar n Grill. If you have a cool ride, bring it! If you don't have a cool ride, bring a toy and come hang out anyway. The main purpose of this event it to collect toys for Toys for Tots. This is not a judged event and there are no awards. No registration required. Hope to see you there!!!

Sunday Nov 17th 2013 (1:00 - 4:00)
Toys for Tots toy drive boat & car show
Gas Monkey Bar N Grill
10261 Technology Blvd E
Dallas, TX 75220

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Updated first post with the address.  It is a little more central to the metroplex.  You can click on their logo in the first post to get to their website.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Knotty said:
I wish it was not so far off.  :smile25:

Oops.  Fixed the date.  Should have been 2013 not 2014.  If you are referring to miles from you and not time I can't help you there Henry.

WAFOBABY

Billy or anyone else that is coming its between I 35 & loop 12 it is right behind cowboys redriver dance hall. If that helps

73 Sanger Flat

WAFOBABY said:
Billy or anyone else that is coming its between I 35 & loop 12 it is right behind cowboys redriver dance hall. If that helps

Thanks Matt - I bet I can find it .. I will let you know later if I can make it . Planning on it ..