Color Me Gone

Trigger

How about just letting us in on the plan. Not many capsule flats running the lakes now a days. Must be something BIG!!! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I just want a good ride in a fast V-drive! Triggers was an appetizer, time to fly in one! Or fly in Triggers! :smile30:

duanehydro

Trigger said:
How about just letting us in on the plan. Not many capsule flats running the lakes now a days. Must be something BIG!!! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif
Capsule???? OH HELL NO! I straped myself in my brother-in-laws' Pro mod......when he closed the lid I cried mommy....No sir, not for me. :smile28: I started yanking on the hatch release and belts.....let me outta here!!!!    :smile26:

FL350

Administrator
Good things come to those who wait. No pics yet.
Yes patch it has a passenger seat I can put in.
The day I have to  strap in a capsule is the day I quit boat racing. I got licensed in a pro mod years ago. You can't feel the boat in a capsule. 

Trigger

FL350 said:
Good things come to those who wait. No pics yet.
Yes patch it has a passenger seat I can put in.
The day I have to  strap in a capsule is the day I quit boat racing. I got licensed in a pro mod years ago. You can't feel the boat in a capsule.

Well I must have been waaay wrong. I thought you bought the capsule Hondo flat? I'm lost

On another note, I would like to hear more about "not being able to feel the boat" in a capsule. I an I assume many of us have not been in a capsule boat but wonder what it would be like. Maybe a new thread needed but I would like to hear about your capsule experiences. Any other capsule boat drivers as well.

Knotty Girl

Duanehydro said:
Trigger said:
Capsule???? OH HELL NO! I straped myself in my brother-in-laws' Pro mod......when he closed the lid I cried mommy....No sir, not for me. :smile28: I started yanking on the hatch release and belts.....let me outta here!!!!    :smile26:

Amen brotha!  clap.gif  I have had several people tell me to put a lid on the hydro and run ProMod. Nope nope nope!