Lake Lbj 4th

EMBRACETHEHATE

I know when I first joined one guy said he would be out on lbj the 4th. I can't make broken bow so lbj is the next best thing. Whos all gonna be out there? Im usually the only jet out there.

Look for the red and gold boat
pazazahu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

mr rogers

Just wanted to update on my plans for the weekend of the fourth. we were planning on being at LBJ, but one of the couples that were planning on going with us has a family member who is really sick with cancer. they are not sure how much time she has to live and didnt want to be out of town at that time. the good news is we will be camping at Yegua, over by the boat ramp in the cove, so if ya can come on by.

EMBRACETHEHATE

mr rogers said:
Just wanted to update on my plans for the weekend of the fourth. we were planning on being at LBJ, but one of the couples that were planning on going with us has a family member who is really sick with cancer. they are not sure how much time she has to live and didnt want to be out of town at that time. the good news is we will be camping at Yegua, over by the boat ramp in the cove, so if ya can come on by.
where is yegua? Never heard od that haha. Which river?

EMBRACETHEHATE

Patchman said:
We'll be there on LBJ for the 4th. Sorry about the friend Mr. Rogers! :smile25:
Ya mr. Rogers sorry about your friend :(.

Patchman where you gonna be?

mr rogers

Thanks guys. yea its his only sister, and she is only 42. has a husband and two kids. that chit dont discriminate thats for sure.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Going to be looking for the party on the sand bar! Never been on that lake before, so I don't know where that is yet. think.gif

73sanger

Hey steve just pull up a map of the lake and find Sandy Creek you just turn down that inlet and you can miss all the boats parked on the sand bar, where are yall staying ? you can also google lake lbj resort and marina as its at the opening of the main lake back to the sand bar

We will be in the grey and red open bow jet

ChryslerJet

73hondo said:
Hey steve just pull up a map of the lake and find Sandy Creek you just turn down that inlet and you can miss all the boats parked on the sand bar, where are yall staying ? you can also google lake lbj resort and marina as its at the opening of the main lake back to the sand bar

dang wish one of the boats was ready gonna be a good party it sounds like

EMBRACETHEHATE

Patchman said:
Going to be looking for the party on the sand bar! Never been on that lake before, so I don't know where that is yet. think.gif

73hondo said:

Guess im gonna launch in sunrise beach then im always down on the river end of the lake. But if that's where yall are gonna be thats cool with me! Ive always wanted to go up there its just so damn choppy. Where yall going to launch?

73sanger

we are across the lake from sunrise in highland haven, funny you say that cause i have never been up river cause it gets to damn choppy lol.... I just burn across and cruise the shore on the main body, but I wanna go see whats up river maybe do an early morning run up that way.

EMBRACETHEHATE

73hondo said:
we are across the lake from sunrise in highland haven, funny you say that cause i have never been up river cause it gets to damn choppy lol.... I just burn across and cruise the shore on the main body, but I wanna go see whats up river maybe do an early morning run up that way.
pm me your number and ill call ya Wednesday night and figure it out. I can show you around on that portion of the lake. Yes definitely needs to be mid morning. The main body will kill a jet lol.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We are staying at my sister-in-laws place by Inks Lake. So she said we are like 20 miles away from LBJ! :smile16:

73sanger

well, we are gonna head out Thursday, if any of yall see us out and about dont be shy, I am the fat guy with the jet boat lol and we usually have some kind of tasty concoction on board  :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
73hondo said:
well, we are gonna head out Thursday, if any of yall see us out and about dont be shy, I am the fat guy with the jet boat lol and we usually have some kind of tasty concoction on board  :smile30:
We'll be there man! :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Lake LBJ was crazy! Cool place though! We also hit Inks which was very quiet compared to LBJ. Nice to see 73 Hondo and his wife again! :smile16: