Rocking the Cove 2013

John

is happening despite the rumors, i know i will be ready to party more than ever.

it has come to my attention that another event is scheduled on the weekend that this shin dig normally takes place,  whatever.gif (thanks Duane! why couldn't you have been born a different week....jeez!)

so in order to not conflict I've thought about moving it up a weekend..... however that interferes with lakefest at marble falls ..... How big of a deal is this to the people who plan on coming normally? this is also an added bonus to peeps with kids cause school usually starts the around the 19th.
the fourth and fifth weekends are out on that month

after trying to schedule it for another weekend it will just have to be the same weekend it always is  August 16,17,18

Also ill take nominations for members boats on the shirt... keep in mind that certain boats will be excluded, or colors changed due to printing, but no matter what no Knotty hooker.

Knotty Girl

Knotty Racing "Lucky Draw" will be at Marble Falls.  :smile16:  What!!!!! no Knotty Hooker on the T-shirt.  :smile26:

John

KONA said:
Damn two deals in the same month and a week apart. Guess I'll have to flip a coin  :undecided:
flip a coin yes, a week apart, no the earlier weekend is not going to work, i guess we'll have to leave it the same weekend its always been.

duanehydro

wow....sorry about the birthday thing, it's just you don't turn 50 that often..... :smile16:

I guess it'll be less peep's to feed...lol....guess i picked the wrong weekend again....(done it before) :smile20:

KONA77

Duanehydro said:
wow....sorry about the birthday thing, it's just you don't turn 50 that often..... :smile16:

I guess it'll be less peep's to feed...lol....guess i picked the wrong weekend again....(done it before) :smile20:

yep, you coming up on a milestone, Duane,  not to far behind ya  :grin:

Crusader

KONA said:
Duanehydro said:

And I'm following up right behind y'all!!

customtouch

Crusader said:
KONA said:
Duanehydro said:

And I'm following up right behind y'all!!

And some of us are looking in the rear view mirror at it. :smile24: P.S. It seems to be disappearing fast!! :smile20:

John

Duanehydro said:

Hey Duane its no big deal on picking the weekend, 50 is a big deal (its the new 30, but with more aches and pains i hear)

its the only weekend in august that will work, and i hope people toying with the idea of going one or the other will go to yours, that being said your friends that you want to be there will be at your party, and the young whippersnappers and various degenerates will be at RTC.

Drumzilla

I'm in.  Also my favorite event and lake down here. And John if you need some help let me know..my boat has OT headers and if it's a boating event and there's water involved then my boat definitely needs to be in the water..It's hard enough to make the time and money to go to some of these events so when I do get the time and money the boat goes too.....

:smile16: