Hydrofest 8.0/Hydro's 50th b-day party

duanehydro

Ok, we are going to be at coleto creek resevoir, victoria, tx, on the weekend of August 16th, 17th, 18th. This happens to be sandy and my birthdays, as well as a few others here.
I am in site 15, brent's in 13. The park told me that we had the entire park to pick from, so get-em now. No one has a reservation for that weekend...he was freaking out...kinda weird.
Anywho.....I will be cooking a huge cajun boil on Saturday evening, like always...lol, and cooking undisclosed/(unchoosen) food the rest of the weekend for everyone. Long way off, and pleny time to prepare.

WARNING: after the last 30 years of me thrashing the lake with open headers, (lol) this is ONLY a through- transom lake. We'll call it the old-fogey daycruiser party...lol.
NO OVER-TRANSOM EXHAUST> all others welcome...lol, bring your dang ol' boston whaler if ya have too...lol.. beautiful lake and campgrounds. will post more as we go.

Campsites:
http://www.gbra.org/coletocreekpark/camping.aspx

duanehydro

what's funny, is it can be loud as hell, as long as it comes out through the transom...until we show up with 20 boats again....  :smile28:
Breck ran his loud A$$ v-drive tunnel there, (with tt's)...no problem. Oh, and btw, these headers didn't give a problem at all. :smile30: (on this boat)

KONA77

oh,  I see post up the party after you get my site,  lol,    I thought this was a tt and covered engine,  cool Kid party  :smile28:

J/k,  Kona and Crew will be there,  think.gif  will it rain  :laugh:

duanehydro

KONA said:
oh,  I see post up the party after you get my site,  lol,    I thought this was a tt and covered engine,  cool Kid party  :smile28:

J/k,  Kona and Crew will be there,  think.gif  will it rain  :laugh:

hurry and call now, get the next best spot..lol :smile28:

Rain? , never get that here. think.gif

Disturbed

:undecided:
KONA said:
Motor Head said:
Knotty said:
KONA said:
Knotty said:
I got a little through transom noise for em  :smile16:

your gonna have to shove some mufflers on the tips,  so I can here my Beach Boys  :grin:
[/quote

I have some heavy duty tunes also.  :smile16:

Can you here it while cruising Henry?

KONA  can hear his cruising at 60mph  :smile22:

Of course you can.  The only time that Kona is cruising at 60 is when it's on the trailer.  :laugh:

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
:undecided:
KONA said:
Motor Head said:
Knotty said:
KONA said:
Knotty said:
I got a little through transom noise for em  :smile16:

your gonna have to shove some mufflers on the tips,  so I can here my Beach Boys  :grin:
[/quote

I have some heavy duty tunes also.  :smile16:

Can you here it while cruising Henry?

KONA  can hear his cruising at 60mph  :smile22:

Of course you can.  The only time that Kona is cruising at 60 is when it's on the trailer.  :laugh:

Oh man sucka punched