JOE POOL PARTY OCT 27

EOSpeed

SATURDAY 27 WILL BE THE JOE POOL PARTY RAIN OR SNOW.
                                                                      jump.gif

blazeracer

I gotta work it around a pee wee football game, but count me in.

Checked the schedule, it's a 6:30 PM game that day so we'll be there till about 3 or so.

veestyle

hey james, i'm going to wait until the last minute to decide on the boat, weather and temp naturally as the deciding factor, if the weather is poopy then bring the electric golf cart.

Is there tent camping @ lynn creek?? thanks.

veestyle

what area do yall congregate? i talked to the lady at lloyds, she says they're all booked up with a halloween camp party. Would it be better to day trip it? Is any one planning on staying saturday night? It's only like 45 miiles from mi casa. no big thing.

Golf carts must be road legal also, rules that out. thanks james.

73 Sanger Flat

It is at Lynn Creek Park on Joe pool Lake in Grand Prairie

http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.aspx?encType=1&v=2&ss=yp.lynn%20creek%20park~sst.0~pg.1&where1=Grand%20Prairie%2c%20TX&style=r&cp=32.7476997375488~-97.0072021484375&lvl=11&mkt=en-us&FORM=LLSV

TintMan

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
It is at Lynn Creek Park on Joe pool Lake in Grand Prairie

http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.aspx?encType=1&v=2&ss=yp.lynn%20creek%20park~sst.0~pg.1&where1=Grand%20Prairie%2c%20TX&style=r&cp=32.7476997375488~-97.0072021484375&lvl=11&mkt=en-us&FORM=LLSV
Thanks Billy...i'm kickin it around!

HellinnFrnt

we're always at the south east ramp we fill up the whole field with boats and usually beach parking gets a little tight ... some times ...

Photo0315.jpg

Knotty Girl

HellinnFrnt said:
we're always at the south east ramp we fill up the whole field with boats and usually beach parking gets a little tight ... some times ...

Photo0315.jpg

I miss seeing that boat around.  :smile25: