2013 Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta July 26th-28th

Gold Member

Date is set. July 26th-28th. If you already have your cabin for next year just change the dates with 429 marina.  :smile17:

WAFOBABY

Just got off the phone with 429 and they said they have about 6 cabins already spoken for. If u think u are going to want to come get them booked they go fast. See yall July    FL350 will be doing the shirts for the 3rd annual regatta. He is already working on them.

waterwalker

WAFOBABY said:
Just got off the phone with 429 and they said they have about 6 cabins already spoken for. If u think u are going to want to come get them booked they go fast. See yall July    FL350 will be doing the shirts for the 3rd annual regatta. He is already working on them.

That's great!! Already making decisions, taking names, and gettin ready for a whole year of trash talking, BS raising crap about bada$$ boats. Maybe in July they will get off the trailors. Hopefully a good choice of dates!! Maybe we will see a Chrysler Jet???

ChryslerJet

waterwalker said:
WAFOBABY said:

That's great!! Already making decisions, taking names, and gettin ready for a whole year of trash talking, BS raising crap about bada$$ boats. Maybe in July they will get off the trailors. Hopefully a good choice of dates!! Maybe we will se a Chrysler Jet???
I will see what I can do but I already have plans that weekend in Iowa.  I might be able to spend some time on the lake with ya'll Friday and leave Friday night for Iowa.

Crusader

soldier of fortune said:
sunset resort is the place to stay

It's located right next door to 429....with lots of RV parking. We plan on staying at Sunset resort with our Class "A" RV next year.......

Nothing against 429, that's a top notch camp ground....but Sunset will be far less crowded.

txliberator

The Big Chief Crew will be in the exact same spot next year, all year long actually. It's already locked in!  :wink: Be sure and come by for a Jager bomb!

Gem427

Bobby and Jason.......Just curious....I thought ya'll were both thinking about moving the event. What happened to make you change your mind after all that happened and some racers turned away with a fee they were not expecting. I just got my cabin to be on the safe side but also wondering what's up?

Gary

waterwalker

ChryslerJet said:
waterwalker said:
WAFOBABY said:

That's great!! Already making decisions, taking names, and gettin ready for a whole year of trash talking, BS raising crap about bada$$ boats. Maybe in July they will get off the trailors. Hopefully a good choice of dates!! Maybe we will se a Chrysler Jet???
I will see what I can do but I already have plans that weekend in Iowa.  I might be able to spend some time on the lake with ya'll Friday and leave Friday night for Iowa.

Wafobaby and I have 2 cabins so you can swing by Friday visit, leave the boat- we can use it for a buoy anchor...oops I mean a floating camera platform. Then you can pick it up on your way back thru!! (Couldn't resist)

Becket

waterwalker said:
ChryslerJet said:
waterwalker said:
WAFOBABY said:

Wafobaby and I have 2 cabins so you can swing by Friday visit, leave the boat- we can use it for a buoy anchor...oops I mean a floating camera platform. Then you can pick it up on your way back thru!! (Couldn't resist)
It Floats??

ChryslerJet

Gas-Hole said:
waterwalker said:
ChryslerJet said:
waterwalker said:
WAFOBABY said:

It Floats??
LOL I wouldn't leave it might get it back full of beer cans.  That weekend is the Mopar Chrysler Crew Nats in Iowa and will be takin the CJ there.