**Information for 7/28 @ Tawak**

stallion176

For those who don't know. We launch at 429 marina. The cost is 5 bucks and worth it IMO. never moving water when loading and has a place to load and unload passengers. Take 34s into quinlan, turn left on 276 by ez-mart gas station. Turn right at next light onto 751. follow down to lake and once you cross bridge turn right onto 429. Then you will make a right into the park off 429 and ramp is straight back.

1. Pay to launch $5
2. Bring something to put your trash in. The beach is clean and sandy!!
3. Watch the no wake zone under bridge as the wardens have been pretty tough on it..

WHO'S COMING?

stallion176

sandy bottom and no the warden do not mess with us. just have good lake manners and once you hit the cove then its what ever you wanna do

txliberator

soldier of fortune said:
we will be there, randyjet also, any restrictions? baffles? water? none of the above?, is the whole cove sandy bottom? i hope no mudd.

I run dry stacks with short collectors, no baffles. I have crossed paths with GW three times this year under the bridge and never been stopped. Believe me, the 13.5:1 with shortys is loud as hell. The local GWs seem to be more concerned with safety and courtesy than picking on loud boats. It's more of a silty bottom out there.