Broken Bow July 4th 2012

Last Mohecian

Administrator
The OUTLAW gathering is July 4th-8th.  I just reserved out cabin.  We're staying at Silver Spur in Kaniatobe Trails this year.  Just a heads up if any one wants to get close (or far away) from us.  I reserved our cabin from Julie @ http://heartpinehollow.com this time.  She does not have many cabins in that neighborhood but there are other management companies that do.  I personally have also rented several times from http://www.beaversbendcreativeescape.com/cabinrental.htm

For those that don't know about this event it is one you should attend at least once in your hot boating career.  You can view pics of events past here:  http://youngbloodjetboats.com/  Just look through the links in the middle of the page for the Broken Bow 4th of July pics.

Sharkbit

I have mine reserved in Hickory Hills. These are walking distance from the Grateful Head. Checking in Tues 7-3 and out on Sun 7-8.

TintMan

We have Half Hitch, 5 star, and Pine lodge...rented from heartpinehollow,...Julie. :smile17: hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif

Come on by...at your own risk! There goes the neighborhood!!! :evil:

Last Mohecian

Administrator
TintMan said:
We have Half Hitch, 5 star, and Pine lodge...rented from heartpinehollow,...Julie. :smile17: hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif

Dang Scott. How many wives are you bringing?  crazy.gif

blazeracer

We're staying at High Lonesome in Kaniatobe Trails. We'll be bringing some family with us, 11 total. I think we may try to bring a pontoon boat also that we can use as an anchor for the next floatilla. Yeah, the Tahoe and the F250 will each be pulling a boat.

I think we're two doors down from you Matt, with a private fishing pond, a pool table, and a horeseshoe pit.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
blazeracer said:
We're staying at High Lonesome in Kaniatobe Trails. We'll be bringing some family with us, 11 total. I think we may try to bring a pontoon boat also that we can use as an anchor for the next floatilla. Yeah, the Tahoe and the F250 will each be pulling a boat.

I think we're two doors down from you Matt, with a private fishing pond, a pool table, and a horeseshoe pit.

Sweet!  We thought about getting that one.  Nice place.  Both that one and the one we are in are brand new.  She told me this past weekend was the first weekend for anyone to stay in ours.  If you look at the email she sent there is a link to a google map with all the cabins marked kinda like the map I made for local lakes.  You can see how far apart we are on that map.  We are also very close to Greatful head.

TintMan

Last Mohican said:
TintMan said:

Just one! :evil:
those three cabins are divided between myself,widetrack,tnyoungblood,half throttle,snatch-block,hotbo ,and wild bill,and family...in all 8 wingers and two tow rigs! Not sure about the name of the road but its right beside the new antique diner on the right just past stephens gap...PARRRRRRRRRRTY! Stop on by! :smile17:

Last Mohecian

Administrator
TintMan said:
Last Mohican said:
TintMan said:

those three cabins are divided between myself,widetrack,tnyoungblood,half throttle,snatch-block,hotbo ,and wild bill,and family...in all 8 wingers and two tow rigs! Not sure about the name of the road but its right beside the new antique diner on the right just past stephens gap...PARRRRRRRRRRTY! Stop on by! :smile17:

Are all those cabins in the same area?  We'll try to stop by and see ya.  ;)

blazeracer

TintMan said:

That a lot of peeps, and I thought I read 8 SWINGERS at first.. LOL... Wingers, he said wingers.. boats.. LOLOL

blazeracer

Last Mohican said:
blazeracer said:

Sweet!  We thought about getting that one.  Nice place.  Both that one and the one we are in are brand new.  She told me this past weekend was the first weekend for anyone to stay in ours.  If you look at the email she sent there is a link to a google map with all the cabins marked kinda like the map I made for local lakes.  You can see how far apart we are on that map.  We are also very close to Greatful head.

I made our reservation on line. Haven't gotten an email yet. Thanks for saving us that cabin. LOL  How many people are going with you this year?

Last Mohecian

Administrator
blazeracer said:
Last Mohican said:
blazeracer said:

I made our reservation on line. Haven't gotten an email yet. Thanks for saving us that cabin. LOL  How many people are going with you this year?
Steve, April, Dawn and I.  Two boats, my Rebel and Steve's Crownline.

TintMan

Yeah matt the cabins are side by side. Might be some swingers...you never lnow bout them arky and tennessee hillbillies! :smile20:

Last Mohecian

Administrator
TintMan said:
Yeah matt the cabins are side by side. Might be some swingers...you never lnow bout them arky and tennessee hillbillies! :smile20:

Cool on the Cabins.  LOL @ James.  That was some funny stuff.

blazeracer

TintMan said:

That's all good, just keep Cliff away. Wouldn't want his johnson ending up in what he "thinks" is a gash.. LOL

Just bustin your chops Cliff. Better get your cabin quick bro. When I reserved mine there were only a few left in that area. I think it's a lot closer to the lake than we were last year.

EDIT: Just checked, there are THREE left in that area as of right now.

http://heartpinehollow.com/index.html

Almost Heaven, Bear Creek, and Aspen Lodge are the only cabins remaining.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
blazeracer said:
TintMan said:

That's all good, just keep Cliff away. Wouldn't want his johnson ending up in what he "thinks" is a gash.. LOL

Just bustin your chops Cliff. Better get your cabin quick bro. When I reserved mine there were only a few left in that area. I think it's a lot closer to the lake than we were last year.

EDIT: Just checked, there are THREE left in that area as of right now.

http://heartpinehollow.com/index.html

Almost Heaven, Bear Creek, and Aspen Lodge are the only cabins remaining.

There are other cabins in Kaniatobe Trails that are operated by management companies other than Julie @ Heartpine.  The one's you listed are managed by Julie but may not be in the Kaniatobe Trails subdivision.  I know where Aspen Lodge is and it is not in the same subdivision as ours.  And yes we are closer to the Carson Creek ramp than we were last year.

Crusader

Well I made it through some big time layoffs today at work. Phew, that was close.

I'll call them tomorrow and reserve a cabin for us. Hopefully we will be where you guys are Matt and James.

HellinnFrnt

I may set up a caravan trip with Uncie Sammy then..  maybe NeverEnuf can come play too ... they do let fugly boats in right ?