WHO ALL CAN MAKE IT LAKE TAWAKONI SUNDAY JULY 17th

WAFOBABY

Who all is up  for meeting  Sunday July 17th at Lake tawakoni ?  We can meet in Hawk Cove or Waco Bay which is the next cove over to the east of hawk cove.  For who ever wants to come out I would use the boat ramp on 751 the one on the right second bridge.  "FYI"  look on the rocks when you launch the RED SPRAY PAINT MARK on the ROCKS is the end of the boat ramp.  And its over 12' past that JUST FYI had tons of trailer drop off of it.  I say WACO BAY cause its colder water and more of a sandy hard bottom than hawk cove. They both have enough room to make a PASS if in need.  Its just as NICE!  I have 7 peaple already that have told me that JULY 17th is a good day for them.    As far a baffles,  I talked to GAMEWARDEN sun night and he said that as long as we run water we are GOOD. But if you dont run water you have to run baffles.    WHO ALL CAN MAKE IT ?    :smile17:

WAFOBABY

Cool Sounds good  Im going out to ride around Waco Bay again sat or sunday.    To see where exactly is the best spot for us to hang out in other than hawk cove.  Matt put a mark on the map of the lake that is close to the area we will be at.  Unless the wind is bad out of the southeast then we will be in hawk cove.  Should have a good turn out of boats!  :smile27:

Crusader

The Crusader crew will be there. It's the day after my birthday so I'd better get some cake man!! Ken Sr's birthday is 7 days after mine so we can have a dual celebration. Lol.

Beer for everyone!!!!

Crusader

Jasson. Since you're hosting this event, what are you serving for us?? Me and Cahd are good with chicken and James said he was down with burgers.

Your choice though.

;))

WAFOBABY

crazy.gif    Im not hosting anything I just threw a date out to see if it was good for everyone and just so happens it was.  As far as food  you better bring an extra cooler or stop and eat LOL LOL.  I guess you havent taken a close look at my boat when i come to the lake have ya?  A cooler me and the wife and two kids that southwind is PACKED OUT!!!  LOL    Ken glad yall are going to be able to make it out .  IF everyone comes out that  says they are we should have around 13 boats.

HellinnFrnt

WTH ? ? ?  No Food ?  ......  man !  oil pans are nice and all but sheesh a lil chicken makes it better ......  just RIBbin ya ...wouldn't want to be bustin your CHOPS ... kinda just WINGin it ..................