THE ELIMINATOR IS GOING

hillbilly68

well i figure i'm going to catch a lot of greif for this from ya'll but the eliminator is going up for sale, we could really use the money in purchasing a new house so we don't have to drain our savings down to nothing, i leave for canada (or as cliff says canadia) tomorrow and will post it up on ebay next saturday that way the auction will end when i get back from the cold country....................and YES i will have another jet or Vdrive by next summer once we get all settled in..................

duanehydro

I sold my Kurtis because we were in a bind at the time...looking back, I want to shoot myself for doing it.....just saying. :smile30:

hillbilly68

Duanehydro said:
I sold my Kurtis because we were in a bind at the time...looking back, I want to shoot myself for doing it.....just saying. :smile30:

yea i know but buying a house is priority, and i'll have another one before next summer..........i have to do whats best for me and my family............

hillbilly68

soldier of fortune said:
man you just bought it! did you post this over on pb too?  those okmulgee guys are really gonna let you have it! crazy.gif

yea i just bought it this past winter, just now have it running halfway decent, i have my bullet proof suit on so when my buddies in okmulgee read it...lol...........

hillbilly68

Last Mohican said:
On one hand I hope it sell fast for ya.  On the other hand I hope it does not sell before boat bash.  think.gif

i'm thinking the same thing, but whether it sales or not i'll still defiantly be at boat bash i can 100% garuantee it... jump.gif

WAFOBABY

Man I understand been throwing the idea around about buying a 25' boat but hard to let the jet go.  Good luck with the sale hope u get back in one soon

hillbilly68

the eliminator will be going on ebay tomorrow afternoon (sunday)............ i kinda was waiting to see if any locals might be interested in it and havnt heard from anyone.......sooooo let the bidding begin.....................

hillbilly68

Crusader said:
Good luck bro!!!

thanks cliff, i dont think i'll have a problem because the jets on ebay are going pretty high right now and mine is priced low compared to the other ones.............my starting price will be about half of what the other ones are at right now........

jetboat

HILLBILLY! all i can say is "good luck" in selling the boat.It's a tough market today,i know,moving out of texas,and selling everything! everyone wants something for nothing.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Someone is asking for pics over on PB.

http://www.performanceboats.com/jet-boats/88505-76-eliminator-vs-76-mantra-what-buy.html#post1438280

HellinnFrnt

don't bother replying to "itsjohny" he's a tire kickin low baller that wants a "project thats already finished for FREE" spouts off all kinds of things that the "owner" said when he called about it ... did it to me and I never talked to the guy .. but good luck

hillbilly68

HellinnFrnt said:
don't bother replying to "itsjohny" he's a tire kickin low baller that wants a "project thats already finished for FREE" spouts off all kinds of things that the "owner" said when he called about it ... did it to me and I never talked to the guy .. but good luck

ok....thanks for the heads up hellnback