NTJBC Season Opener

xlr8

yes may 1st crawfish boil & grill for those who dont like crawfish.there will be a charge for non members.

blazeracer

Cool.. I'll have my boat there. This may be it's one showing as a trailer queen.. cause the motor may still be on the stand. Paint and interior will be done though.

Crusader

So this will be at Collin Park at lake Lavon on May 1st?

What should we call this event....the NTJBC season opener? Lavon Fest? Lake Fest? We should name this event....so it builds in momentum and becomes something for others to come and be a part of...maybe even drive up NTJBC membership too.

blazeracer

Crusader said:
So this will be at Collin Park at lake Lavon on May 1st?

What should we call this event....the NTJBC season opener? Lavon Fest? Lake Fest? We should name this event....so it builds in momentum and becomes something for others to come and be a part of...maybe even drive up NTJBC membership too.

I think they're going to call it the "Lets Pull A Fast One On The Navy Guy Fest" and actually hold it on April 30th while telling you it's on the 1st..

LOLOLOLOLOL

CIA

What's up speed demons this is kurt we will try and have 2011north texas jet fest on april 30th sat and may1st sun for the campers.we will have  food on sunday and T-shirts. members meting on next wendsday@6:30 BBQ joint lavon to talk some more and have more details .

HellinnFrnt

WTH ? I been checkin ntjbc.net and no posties .... plus I never got a reply from mike on the dues thingy ... must be a mussel issue ....  think.gif

Crusader

blazeracer said:
I think they're going to call it the "Lets Pull A Fast One On The Navy Guy Fest" and actually hold it on April 30th while telling you it's on the 1st..

LOLOLOLOLOL

It appears that your prediction was true indeed......it's a two day party and I only knew about one.....  think.gif

Crusader

FL350 said:
Cool should have everything back together by then.

Perfect!!

There's a meeting next Wednesday 13 April..... to discuss the details and I'm sure they will be posted later on that evening. Looking forward to meeting you.

FL350

Administrator
Yea same here. Trying to make some events this year. BTW the blue transom lights looks great!! bling.gif bling.gif

blazeracer

Crusader said:
blazeracer said:

LOLOLOLOLOL

It appears that your prediction was true indeed......it's a two day party and I only knew about one.....  think.gif

Yeah, me too.. I'll still only be at the Sunday part. Can't make Saturday. The only way I get out of working Saturday is to go to little league

Crusader

FL350 said:
Yea same here. Trying to make some events this year. BTW the blue transom lights looks great!! bling.gif bling.gif

Thanks!! Man...I tell ya, at the marina last Saturday night the lights got a lot of attention. Not sure how many Jet boats have the Bling UW lights.

http://www.texashotboats.com/forums/index.php?topic=11906.15

Last Mohecian

Administrator
CIA said:
What's up speed demons this is kurt we will try and have 2011north texas jet fest on april 30th sat and may1st sun for the campers.we will have  food on sunday and T-shirts. members meting on next wendsday@6:30 BBQ joint lavon to talk some more and have more details .

When you say next Wednesday or the meeting do you mean the 6th or the 13th?